Make a Service Request

You can submit a complaint or service request to public works through our online form, below. Please note that service requests are addressed based on a priority sequence, with issues pertaining to health and safety addressed first. To make your complaint, contact information is also required in case staff need to follow up with you for additional details. 

Note: For Streetlight Repair Reporting, please call (250) 627-0988. 

Contact Information
What kind of public works/service issue are you reporting? PLEASE NOTE - if this is an emergency/immediate safety related request, please note that this report will not be received after hours. Please call in emergencies to our after hours number at (250) 624 3000.
Please add the location of your complaint. (If this is City property - please identify that and cite the nearest address)