Knotweed Reporting Form

Close-up of green leaves on a bush.

Our Operations Department is taking a proactive approach to managing the Japanese Knotweed. We are currently working with the North West Invasive Plant Council (NWIPC) to develop a management plan for ourselves as well as the community at large. 

If you spot Japanese knotweed in your yard, neighbourhood, or anywhere within the City, please report it by filling out the following form. This will help us to track this invasive species within Prince Rupert, and identify the necessary steps to manage it. 

Please provide the address or detailed description of the location that you have discovered Japanese Knotweed.
Maximum 10 files.
32 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, svg.